Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Solus Christus

An Imaginary Friend

This post is so that all will know that Jordan does have a real friend named Bryan Smith.

Jordan has been asking me to post on this blog for some time now, but I for lack of a better excuse, have failed to learn how to blog. Even now as I am typing, I am unsure if this will appear anywhere or if it does appear have no idea where that might be. Three things seem to be certain, death, taxes, and blogging. So here is to Jordan and the blogging fad we all soon will join.

My first post is not quite as spiritual or reflective as the others on this page. Several of my more posh friends have gone before me in this endeavor...Kellee McCoy, Jeff Noble and countless others lead the way in the blogging world. Noble even e-mails you to remind you to read his blog. However, I am willing to succomb to the pressure, even though I remain stellar in my boycott of cell phones, which I have never owned, but often use.

Here's to blogging!

No comments: