2. Son of God
4. Root of Jesse
5. Wonderful Counselor
6. Mighty God
7. Eternal Father
8. Prince of Peace
9. Ruler of
10. Propitiation for sin
11. Triune love with the father and Holy Spirit
12. Hope for the nations
13. Saviour of the world
14. Hope for you
15. Eternal king of kings
16. Lamb who was slain before the foundation of the world
17. Cornerstone for the church
18. Mankind’s treasure
19. One whom the Father takes pleasure in
20. Who is formed in the Christian
21. Radiance of God’s glory
22. Has the name which is above every name
23. Light of the knowledge of God
24. Head of the body
25. Head of the church
26. Firstborn from the dead
28. Redeemer of His people
29. Bread of life
30. Living water
31. I AM
32. Light of the world
33. Door of the sheep
34. Lover of His sheep
35. Concerned for His sheep
36. Good shepherd
37. Lays down His life for His sheep
38. Resurrection and life
39. Way, truth, and life
40. True vine
41. Humble king
42. True servant
43. Wisdom and power of God
44. The very righteousness for His children
45. One who blesses us with every spiritual blessing in Himself
46. One whom the 4 living creatures say “"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come."
47. One whom the 24 elders say "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."
48. One whom is worthy to open the book and break it’s seals
49. One whom the 24 elders say Rev. 5:9-14"Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.  "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."
50. One whom many angels and living creatures, and elders saying with a loud voice,"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."
51. One whom every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them saying, "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."
*These were the descriptions given in Sunday's sermon from 1 Cor. 3:1-15. I thought about including verse references for each, but I will leave that to your pursuit of Christ. 'Ascribe glory and strength to Him...ascribe to Him the glory due His Name...worship HIM in all of his holiness' (Ps. 29:1-3)
*Christ is enough!
*Please post other descriptions and verses about Christ not included here....they are innumerable!!