Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Reminder & A Waste of Time

Thursday will be our first "meeting" for the SC Reading Group. You are invited to share your comments between 7-7:30a. If your schedule won't allow you to share within that time-frame, feel free to submit your thoughts earlier or anytime throughout the day on Thursday. If you submit thoughts earlier than 7a I'll post them when I post the others. If you submit your thoughts later, I'll at least have them posted by the time I go to bed on Thursday. The aim is to have everyone post thoughts from the weekly reading sometime on Thursday. Looking forward to seeking the Lord with you all...especially with Charnock.

This week's section: pp. 7-23

* * *

On a totally antithetical note, and in an attempt to waste 5 minutes of your life that you will never be able to retrieve, I encourage you to watch this entire video.

No comments: