Monday, January 08, 2007

Because...

...January 15, 2007 marks the 21st annual celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. federal holiday, and...


...because January 14, 2007 marks the 1st annual celebration of The Gospel & Racial Harmony at Grace Church, and...


...because love for Christ knows no racial boundaries, and...


...because I am closer to my black brother, Anthony Carter, with respect to the extra-biblical source that is currently influencing our lives the most than I am to many people I see on a regular basis (I've never met Anthony), and...


...because Anthony's post is so similar to the one I was soon to post, and...


...because I love the fact that two pastors, one white and one black, are being so profoundly blessed by a dead Scottish Presbyterian...

I now link to this.

No comments: