Last week, Grace began a series of worship through Galatians.
In 1:1-10 we saw two sections:
- The credibility of the author
- Paul, called by Triune God, not by man
- Churches of the Living God
- Jesus, Who gave Himself
- For our sins
- To deliver us out of this present evil age
- According to the will of our God and Father
- Father, Who raised Jesus
- To Whom be glory forevermore. Amen!
- That Galatians were abandoning God
- That Galatians were turning to "another" gospel
- On all who preach another gospel
- Of a God-pleasing bond-servant of Christ verses a man-pleaser
This week, Lord willing, we will worship through 1:11-24, by focusing on:
- Christ to us
- Christ in us
- Christ through us
This Sunday is "First Week." Bring a friend...or two!
Come with a heart ready to worship King Jesus.