Sunday, June 10, 2007

Praying for you as I type!

Right now I am at a youth camp in West Virginia preparing to speak to a group of students on the theme of 'Seeking the Face of God'. Oddly enough, as remote as this place is, there happens to be wireless internet at the welcome center.

As I type I'm praying these things for each of you at GC as you are in the middle of service right now!
  1. That the Lord would be pleased to give you aide in worshiping Him this morning. May Christ be your treasure even now!
  2. That the Lord would be pleased to give you aide in corporate prayer.
  3. That the Lord would be pleased to help Jordan as he faithfully preaches the surpassing riches of Christ in Galatians 2.
  4. That the Lord would be pleased to help those attending GC to worship with Jordan as he preaches.
  5. That the Lord would be pleased!
I love you and genuinely miss you. Many of your faces have scrolled through my mind and prayers over the past several weeks of being away, but I long to see you face to face.

Romans 8:32

Nathan

No comments: